BCII/09
Blog which I
read was really useful for me and my friends . It was interesting to find out some
information about competitions which you have between universities and of course
I was rather pleased that every month you have different events in which
students can take part. I have already researched Prague for a several times
but It was also useful for me to hear about some new places which I can visit
and take some photos.
It will be good to know more about some musical or art festivals which will take place in Prague in the nearest time. Also it will be entertaining to read about your life as a student of Czech university, and maybe some funny stories)
In general, your way of writing is nice and clear for me, and the only suggestion is to continue to develop your skills and become better and better every day)
It will be good to know more about some musical or art festivals which will take place in Prague in the nearest time. Also it will be entertaining to read about your life as a student of Czech university, and maybe some funny stories)
In general, your way of writing is nice and clear for me, and the only suggestion is to continue to develop your skills and become better and better every day)
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat