Hi,
My name is
Veronika and I´d like to tell you something about Prague and how you can live
there. For example, I just came back to home from theatre. In centre of city is a lot
of theatres, small and as well big one. But this information tells you probably
every man, cause everywhere is some theatres, cinemas, coffee bar or something like
this. I think that more interesting fun for hardworking students (that you are
of course ;)) is Gaudeamus Alkotour. Do you have some idea what it is? I tell
you. It is one of the biggest fight between colleges. There are 5 colleges
(like Czech Technical University – the best one, Charles University, University
of Economics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague and University of
Chemistry and Technology, Prague) which battle for win the title of drinking. Every
students drinking for own school and gives token. The tokens have to put the
box and which school has the most of the token wins. For information, this is
right now and I´m at home and have to writing article while I should fight for
my school. So I hope you value that I am writing this, because I should
be there. No, I am just joking :). Activities like this are very
popular in Prague and they are every month in different version. For example,
now it is the Alkotour, the next month can be some festival or Suit up party etc. I hope you like this article and if you come to Prague you will be satisfied.
Best regards
Veronika :).
Hi Veronika
OdpovědětVymazatOf course information you given is very interesting and useful for some kind of people. But i prefer to visit design exibitions and museums of arts. So if you know something like this please tell me. I’ll be so appreciated.